Monday, 27 August 2012
About me!
After writing my first post on this blog, I realized I haven't introduced myself. For safety reasons, I will only share my name and email address. My name is Mostin Hu. Although I do not have cystic fibrosis, I have found that cystic fibrosis has made it into my life, whether it is in the book I am reading, the show I'm watching on television, everywhere I look, I find cystic fibrosis is there in some way, and I feel I must spread awareness of this disease, and try to raise awareness. Back to my introduction: In my spare time, I like to crochet, so it suddenly hit me to start a blog in attempt to sell the things I crochet, and why not take advantage of the extra crocheted things lying around the house, and raise money for cystic fibrosis! I will try to update this blog as much as I can when I have new products, and excuse me if my posts talk about something else, like about my two cats, dog, or about animal rights. On occasion, part of the money will be donated to animal societies, and I will make it clear, but most of the time, 100% and I mean it, will be donated to Cystic Fibrosis Canada. You can contact me at mostin.a.hu@gmail.com. This post is getting pretty long, I'll write another post soon, keep checking in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment